The Leading Voice in Canada-China Business
At the Canada China Business Council, membership means business. We are a truly bilateral non-profit, membership-based organization with six offices in both Canada and China. Founded in 1978, we have been the leading voice of Canada-China businesses for 40 years and provide the knowledge and connections you need to succeed in China and Canada.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks at CCBC's AGM Gala in Shanghai
Premier LI speaks at CCBC's Canada-China Business Forum in Montreal
CCBC 2017 Highlights
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: Message to CCBC Members and Guests at the 2017 AGM.
CCBC's 39th AGM and Policy Conference
CCBC's Policy Conference took place in Toronto on Thursday, September 21, 2017. We welcomed many featured speakers including Toronto Mayor, John Tory, the Ambassador of China to Canada, LU Shaye, and the Ambassador of Canada to China, the Honourable John McCallum.
CCBC's 150th Canada Day Fair
CCBC celebrated Canada's 150th birthday in Beijing by featuring over 80 companies and hosting over 2,000 people. It was the biggest Canada Day event outside of Canadian borders and featured Canadian food, beverages, sports, entertainment, and a hockey rink!
Canada China Business Council (CCBC) membership offers you and your organization the tools you need to succeed in China. With offices in both Canada and China, our team of professionals provides members with unrivalled business insight, intelligence, networks and connections to overcome the challenges of doing business in another country. We extend your organization’s reach in China by providing on-the-ground guidance and assistance.
CCBC PROVIDES ITS MEMBERS WITH AN EXCLUSIVE RANGE OF SERVICES TO ENABLE THEM TO SUCCEED IN CHINA.
Services and Support Include:
- Advice on crafting a China strategy
- Advice on government relations
- Executive and insider briefings
- Private and public sector contacts in China and Canada
- Analysis of regulatory and policy changes affecting your business
- Recommendation and introduction Chinese suppliers and business partners
Missions, Meeting, Seminars, and Events
- CCBC's Annual General Meeting and Policy Conference is the preeminent business gathering for Canada-China business, trade, and investment
- Canada Day Celebration featuring Canadian food, beverages, and consumer products
- Meetings for visiting senior government delegations in Canada and China
- Business and trade missions to and from China
- Networking events, roundtables, workshops, seminars, and briefing
Inbound Investment in Canada
For Chinese enterprises entering Canada, CCBC can guide you. We can provide business expertise on how to establish your presence. We leverage our deep understanding of Chinese enterprises and our connections with corporate Canada and CCBC members to help our Chinese members succeed in Canada.
CCBC MEMBER SERVICES
CCBC’s services help you reduce your company's risk, shorten your cycle time, and make better decisions - no matter your stage of China development.
CCBC’s on-the-ground presence in China helps Canadian companies evaluate the market, enter more quickly, and connect to the resources that will help them succeed. Once established, CCBC helps solve problems and deepen your presence in China.