The Leading Voice in Canada-China Business
At the Canada China Business Council, membership means business. We are a truly bilateral non-profit, membership-based organization with six offices in both Canada and China. Founded in 1978, we have been the leading voice of Canada-China businesses for 40 years and provide the knowledge and connections you need to succeed in China and Canada.
Canada’s 151st Birthday Fair
CCBC presented the 151st Canada Day Fair to celebrate Canada in Beijing! It featured live performances by Canadian musicians, hockey demonstrations by the National Hockey League (NHL), booths featuring great Canadian food and wine, a dynamic fashion zone, and the opportunity to experience, sample, and purchase a wide variety of Canadian products. It was the biggest Canada Day event outside of Canadian borders!
Canada China Business Council (CCBC) membership offers you and your organization the tools you need to succeed in China. With offices in both Canada and China, our team of professionals provides members with unrivalled business insight, intelligence, networks and connections to overcome the challenges of doing business in another country. We extend your organization’s reach in China by providing on-the-ground guidance and assistance.
CCBC Member Services
CCBC’s services help you reduce your company’s risk, shorten your cycle time, and make better decisions – no matter your stage of China development. CCBC’s on-the-ground presence in China helps Canadian companies evaluate the market, enter more quickly, and connect to the resources that will help them succeed. Once established, CCBC helps solve problems and deepen your presence in China.
Services and Support Include:
- Advice on crafting a China strategy
- Advice on government relations
- Executive and insider briefings
- Private and public sector contacts in China and Canada
- Analysis of regulatory and policy changes affecting your business
- Recommendation and introduction Chinese suppliers and business partners
Missions, Meeting, Seminars, and Events
- CCBC’s Annual General Meeting and Policy Conference is the preeminent business gathering for Canada-China business, trade, and investment
- Canada Day Celebration featuring Canadian food, beverages, and consumer products
- Meetings for visiting senior government delegations in Canada and China
- Business and trade missions to and from China
- Networking events, roundtables, workshops, seminars, and briefing
Inbound Investment in Canada
For Chinese enterprises entering Canada, CCBC can guide you. We can provide business expertise on how to establish your presence. We leverage our deep understanding of Chinese enterprises and our connections with corporate Canada and CCBC members to help our Chinese members succeed in Canada.
Become a CCBC member.
CCBC, Bennett Jones LLP, and CCCC held their Annual Holiday Networking Celebration on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.read more
LU Xu, Consul General of the PRC in Calgary, gave the opening remarks at a CCBC informational breakfast session on the Canton Fair, in Edmonton on Tuesday, December 4, 2018.read more
CCBC celebrated its 40th anniversary in Beijing on Monday, November 12, 2018. Members and guests attended the sold-out Business Forum and the Gala Dinner in the evening.read more