The Leading Voice in Canada-China Business
At the Canada China Business Council, membership means business. We are a truly bilateral non-profit, membership-based organization with six offices in both Canada and China. Founded in 1978, we have been the leading voice of Canada-China businesses for 40 years and provide the knowledge and connections you need to succeed in China and Canada.
Canada China Business Council (CCBC) membership offers you and your organization the tools you need to succeed in China. With offices in both Canada and China, our team of professionals provides members with unrivalled business insight, intelligence, networks and connections to overcome the challenges of doing business in another country. We extend your organization’s reach in China by providing on-the-ground guidance and assistance.
CCBC Member Services
CCBC’s services help you reduce your company’s risk, shorten your cycle time, and make better decisions – no matter your stage of China development. CCBC’s on-the-ground presence in China helps Canadian companies evaluate the market, enter more quickly, and connect to the resources that will help them succeed. Once established, CCBC helps solve problems and deepen your presence in China.
Services and Support Include:
- Advice on crafting a China strategy
- Advice on government relations
- Executive and insider briefings
- Private and public sector contacts in China and Canada
- Analysis of regulatory and policy changes affecting your business
- Recommendation and introduction Chinese suppliers and business partners
Missions, Meeting, Seminars, and Events
- CCBC’s Annual General Meeting and Policy Conference is the preeminent business gathering for Canada-China business, trade, and investment
- Canada Day Celebration featuring Canadian food, beverages, and consumer products
- Meetings for visiting senior government delegations in Canada and China
- Business and trade missions to and from China
- Networking events, roundtables, workshops, seminars, and briefing
Inbound Investment in Canada
For Chinese enterprises entering Canada, CCBC can guide you. We can provide business expertise on how to establish your presence. We leverage our deep understanding of Chinese enterprises and our connections with corporate Canada and CCBC members to help our Chinese members succeed in Canada.
Become a CCBC member.
Sarah Kutulakos, Executive Director of CCBC, appeared on CBC’s Power & Politics to discuss CCBC’s Canada-China Business Survey.read more
CCBC presented the findings of its 2018/2019 Canada-China Business Survey on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, in Toronto.read more
CCBC’s Prairies Chapter organized a presentation featuring Ken Su, National Leader of PwC Canada’s China Business Network and CCBC board director, in Calgary and Edmonton, that addressed the investment situation and outlook between Canada and China for the coming year.read more