Establishing a Presence in ChinaStage 3
Once you know you want to be in China, CCBC can help reduce cost, time, and risk via our business incubation platform.
ESTABLISHING A PRESENCE IN CHINA
Accelerate My Presence
Your expansion into China can be slowed by applications and approvals. CCBC’s Business Incubation Centres in Shanghai and Beijing give you a place to land your early employees until your own presence is set up:
- Cubicle space in Beijing and Shanghai
- Closed office space in Beijing
- Options for employee hiring
$1000 per month for cubicle space; more for doored offices (+ taxes)
Staff cost depends on level of experience.
Local Government Scan
Local government relations are important. You need to know who are the relevant officials and how they are evaluated. Ensure key departments know about your company’s presence by taking advantage of CCBC’s local government scan that includes:
- Summary of key local government officials in city of interest
- Stated local priorities and five-year plan goals
- Assessment of your firm’s presence/investment compared to other foreign firms
- Introduction (where needed) to key officials
Time and travel costs vary by city. Please contact your local chapter director for more information.