Protecting and Financing Your China Market Growth
This event was SOLD OUT.
CCBC presented a full-morning workshop that focused on how Canadian SMEs operating in China can protect their IP and the many financing opportunities that are available to them on Friday, June 15, in Vancouver.
Keynote speakers and panelists addressed the following questions:
- What is the right deal structure to protect your IP?
- How can Chinese capital be incorporated into your business?
- What are Chinese investors looking for when making investment decisions?
- How can you best present your business’ strategies to secure Chinese financing?
- What other financing options are available to you?
The Canadian Intellectual Property Office presented China IP Protection Strategies and Gowlings WLG shared Case Studies on IP Protection in China. Panel discussions with industry experts followed and addressed How Chinese Capital Helps Canadian SMEs Expand in China and Investigating Additional Financing Options.
This workshop was designed for companies who are pursuing China as a market for their product, technology, or service. Similar workshops will take place in Halifax, Toronto, and Calgary.
Date: Friday, June 15, 2018
Workshop: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am)
Business Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Location: Terminal City Club – Walker and Ceperly Rooms
837 W Hastings Street
Tickets: $45 (CCBC members and non-members, tax included)