China’s e-commerce platforms have created the world’s largest online market. Hundreds of millions of Chinese buyers are spending hundreds of billions of dollars online. Creating an online presence that engages Chinese purchasers and gets them to click-and-buy is crucial to achieving business success.
CCBC is presenting half-day deep dive sessions on China’s fast-evolving e-commerce technology platforms. These sessions will be held in the following Canadian cities:
Halifax: May 30
Montreal: June 3
Toronto: June 4
Ottawa: June 5
Edmonton: June 6
Vancouver: June 7
- Insights on the data-driven analytics required to successfully harness the e-commerce space in China
- Case studies on B2C and B2B product integration and an analysis of the key drivers behind their successes and failures
- Options that are available to entrepreneurs to test and validate their market predictions in China’s e-commerce platforms
- Financing strategies to support integration, including trade financing, risk reduction, and government programs to support increased exports
- In-depth look at China’s payment platforms and how to successfully integrate them in your Canadian operations
Who should attend
Companies with a product or technology with sales opportunities in China’s market such as consumer products, food and beverages, life sciences, fashion and more. Limited seating. Participants will be vetted as participation is limited to target companies, sponsors, and investors/mentors.
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2019
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am)
Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- CCBC members: free
- Non-CCBC members: $40
For more information, please contact Jane Wang at BC[at]ccbc.com or 604-609-6189.