The Chinese economy continues to be a fast-growth market even when faced with the volatility and uncertainty of global trade developments and an evolution of trade rules. China’s seemingly insatiable import appetite reinforces its desire for foreign products. But how do Canadian exporters move forward to get involved with China’s growing marketplace? Where are the opportunities? Can we really balance our trade portfolio?
CCBC will be hosting a panel discussion that will address current trade developments and the growth potential between Canada and China.
The experts on the panel are:
Consulate General of Canada in Shanghai：
- Jean-Christian Brillant, Deputy Consul General and Senior Trade Commissioner
- Anthony Finch, Trade Commissioner
- Marc Mikhael, Trade Commissioner
Shanghai WTO Affairs Consultation Center
- ZHANG Lei, Chief, Division of Macro-Economic Analysis
The Economist Group
- Mary Boyd, Director, Corporate Network (Moderator)
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
(3.30 pm – 4:00 pm – Registration)
- CCBC Members: 100 RMB
- Non-Members: 200 RMB
To purchase tickets, please contact Amber XU at amber[at]ccbc.com.cn or call 86 13262981109.