CCBC and CCBC Chamber of Commerce – Beijing, in cooperation with 16 other leading foreign Chambers in Beijing, are delighted to invite you to the All Chamber Welcome-Back Networking.
This gathering is the largest joint networking event of the year for the international chambers in Beijing! More than 400 attendees from many different industries will take part in this vibrant evening. Build your international network of contacts, and bring your friends, colleagues, or business partners along to join in.
Venue & Location:
Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast
26A Xiaoyu Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- CCBC Member: 150 RMB
- Non-Member: 250 RMB
Please note: fapiao will not be available for this event, only receipts can be provided for registration payment.
To register, please click here.
For more information, please contact Ms. Sue Wang by email at sue[at]ccbc.com.cn or by phone at +86 (10) 8526-1820/21/22.
CCBC and the Embassy of Canada in China are pleased to welcome participants to the EduCanada MBA Fair 2018 in China, where top-ranked Canadian business schools will welcome Chinese prospective students who are seeking a quality business education overseas.
By participating in this event, attendees will be able to:
- Official information on Studying in Canada and Unique advantages of receiving a business education in Canada.
- Meet with Embassy staff to get advice on the generous post-graduation work and immigration opportunities in Canada, and important policy updates on study permit application.
- Ask the recruitment experts about admission requirements and tips on making a successful application.
- Learn about Canada’s outstanding policy on post-graduation work and immigration opportunities.
- Have a face-to-face interview with an admissions director to increase your chance of admission.
- Chat with graduates from Canadian business schools to see how a business degree from a Canadian university added value to their career and helped them achieve success.
Participating Canadian Business Schools：
(This list will be updated as more schools register)
For more event details and school information, please follow CCBC official WeChat account or Embassy’s education event promotion WeChat account.
In celebration of the 2018 O.R.G. NHL China Games in China with the Calgary Flames and the Boston Bruins, the Canada China Business Council invites you to join a special reception with the NHL on September 10, 2018, in Beijing.
This event is intended for ticket holders of the NHL Game in Beijing on September 19, so you will need to provide proof of purchase for tickets to the games to join. CCBC members can benefit from a 10% discount on ticket prices if you would like to purchase your tickets now. Be sure to confirm your tickets soon, as the best seats are moving fast!
As a special feature at the reception on September 10, the NHL will present the Stanley Cup, which will be travelling to China for the first time in the league’s 100 year history.
Location: The Bell x Terrazza Martini
Nali Patio 6th Floor, SanLiTun, ChaoYang Dist., Beijing
To join this reception, you will need to show proof of purchase for tickets to the official game on September 19, 2018.
Individual Tickets include 2 drinks at the reception.
- CCBC Members: 100 RMB
- Non-CCBC Members: 150 RMB
Please contact Sue WANG at Sue[at]ccbc.com.cn to register, or call +86 (10)8526-1820 for more event information.
2018 is the first officially designated China-Canada Year of Tourism. In response to China’s “One Belt, One Road” strategic plan, Canada’s “Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor” program and to promote collaborations between 2 countries, the 2018 China-Canada Trade Conference will be held on September 26th, 2018 at the Convention and Exhibition Center in Vancouver, Canada.
Canada China Trade Conference (CCTC) this year will be co-host by Richway New Media Technology and CKGSB Alumni Association to strengthen economic and trade exchanges between China and Canada and promote cross-border e-commerce development in terms of resources, products, technologies and services.
The event will again focus on the cross-border e-commerce and digital marketing. Chinese tech giants, including Tencent, Baidu and Meituan Dianping will be our keynote speakers to share their insight of Canada – China collaboration and to offer help to local Canadian companies who have the vision to develop the Chinese market. At the same time, breakout sessions on the theme of Chinese outbound tourism, consumption upgrade and education will be held to share successful stories and tailor-made e-commerce solutions for different industries in Canada.
In this context, in order to understand the new e-commerce trend and to help Canadian businesses better tap into the Chinese market, CCTC will offer:
- Introduce the overall environment and development trend of bilateral cross-border trade between China and Canada;
- Introduce the status of China’s Internet business and share ideas on e-commerce development;
- Experience sharing and case studies on bilateral cross-border e-commerce cooperation;
- Interpret China-Canada cross-border e-commerce policies and feasibility for Canadian businesses;
- Share entrepreneurial experience of successful Internet companies in China;
- Multiple breakout sessions which provide customized e-commerce solutions for different industries;
- Designated match making session for Canadian and Chinese businesses
- Emerging Opportunity for Chinese Outbound Tourism
China has become one of Canada’s largest sources of foreign tourists. Chinese visitors contribute over $1 billion annually to Canada’s economy. Learn how China’s outbound tourism market is changing, what services and experiences Chinese consumers are looking for, and how the digital landscape is creating new opportunities for the businesses in Canada. This session is for all businesses or organizations participated in serving Chinese tourists and nationals in Canada.
- Capturing the huge private education opportunity
The private, for-profit Education Services sector is a key player in meeting Canada’s emerging labor market needs. By providing specialized training services alongside traditional public education, this sector is playing an essential role in the transfer of knowledge and skills and in human capital development.
- Cross Border E Commerce brings emerging opportunities for Canadian manufacture and export industry
Rising consumer spending power and an enthusiasm for online shopping is a compelling reason to tap into the world’s largest consumer market. China is in the midst of a transformation that presents an unprecedented opportunity for Canadian businesses.
For more up to date information about the event, please visit CCTC website.