Do you know what it takes to succeed in Canada?
Do you know how to set up your presence in Canada?
Do you know how to navigate the Canadian environment?
Are you aware of the laws and regulations affecting your business operations in Canada?
Chinese investment in Canada is increasing rapidly. Chinese enterprises are seeking international markets, raising capital, investing in Canadian resources, setting up R&D centres, and collaborating with international partners.
For Chinese enterprises entering Canada, CCBC can guide you. We can provide business expertise on how to establish your presence. We leverage our deep understanding of Chinese enterprises and our connections with corporate Canada and CCBC members to help our Chinese members succeed in Canada.
CCBC’s member services include the following:
For Companies Considering Investments in Canada
- Advice on your market, customers, and competitors
- Advice on market positioning and investments
- Provide support in the pre-investment phase
- Referrals to experts in business registration, commercial real estate, recruitment, taxation, law, and HR
- Assistance with business visa applications
- Guidance on Canadian business-government relations at all levels of government
For Companies Already Investing in Canada
- Assistance with public and government relations at all levels of government
- Services and support customized to member requirements
- Broadening the network of your executives in corporate Canada
- Access and association with a longstanding Canadian institution
For Chinese Companies Looking to Invest in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Guidance on how to establish a presence in corporate Canada and the mainstream business community
- Education on the Canadian business environment, best practices and culture
- Advice on business-government relations with all levels of government
- Networking opportunities with CCBC members and experts
All members receive priority notification of key events, seminars and missions, including CCBC’s Annual General Meeting and Policy Conference, coaching on Canadian business culture as well as networking opportunities with other members.